Wednesday, March 28, 2018

New Stuff

 I haven't bought much this month in the way of paper crafting but I did get these sweet little frame dies.



 I thought these dies cut squares but they are also frame dies. Oh, well. I guess you can't have enough frame dies.



 I picked up this stamp set from a vendor in China. I don't have a lot of natural type stamps. They are for art journaling if I ever get back to it.


 I had Easter cards to make for the Grands.



And I'm working on a pile of cards for the next giveaway. I love mass producing things. I must have been a factory worker in another life.



The best new thing came in this box.



Ta dah....a quilt kit from The Midnight Quilt Show! It was on sale. I had to have it although I have no time for it at the moment. I am still working my way through the tops that Daddio left behind. One day. Someday. Hopefully.

8 comments:

  1. Lots of fun new things. I’m not sure how the duse work although I’ve seen other card makers use them too. What a neat quilt kit. It will be something to look forward to in the future.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of happy activity at your house for a while! I've been unable to read my favorite blogs due to a severe eye problem and am very happy today to make your blog the first I've read in about a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice inspiration supplies!
    The new quilt is going to be a joy to piece-fabric has no expiration dates remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - you hit the craftsy sale too!!! Mom got the pattern, but not the kit (she bought some different fabrics for it)
    I got myself a cool jelly roll and a rotating cutting mat. Shipment is currently in Illinois - I should see it sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fun to find bargains on Craftsy! The fabric is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the cards are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh...the duckie in the shower. How cute is THAT???

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definately are a mass producer....that's for sure. I can't keep up with it all. LOL I love that new quilt kit!

    ReplyDelete