Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny

 The July card kit is here. I know I said I was done with them but I wanted this one.



 That's a bikini die. The theme is Summer Hello. I can't remember the last time I was in a bathing suit not to mention a bikini but I thought the idea was fun.


 Instead of the lollipop we usually get, we got bubble gum. I love bubble gum.



The videos and tutorials are interesting this month.



Especially this one. Cute, huh?


 For Grand #2's birthday this month I also bought this outer space stamp and die set.



 I spent a rare quiet evening listening to Bowie and making little spacemen.



Ground control to Major Tom....I am going to have lots of fun with this set.

6 comments:

  1. Okay... now I'm singing Bowie!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest cards! Happy birthday (a little early) to your grandboy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The closest I ever got to wearing a bikini was a very modest two piece suit when I was sixteen. Come to think of it, that's probable the last time I chewed bubblegum too. LOL While I have no desire to wear a bikini now I do wish I had a peice of that gum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both sets are so cute! Love the little spaceman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those cards are too cute and I love the spaceman one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can he be almost two? Love the card, and now you need to get some polka dots to go with the itsy bitsy teeny weeny....

    ReplyDelete