Friday, March 21, 2014

A Journey of a Million Sitches

 I'm still having a hard time believing that this thing will be a sweater some day.


I just finished seven inches of the longest rows in the entire knitting universe and am now finally ready to start decreasing for the last sleeve. I don't even want to think about how long it is going to take to knit the gigantic collar and the ribbed front panels. I also don't want to think about how small it looks. I've yet to hold it up to my ever increasing posterior. Not that there's anything I can do about it now anyway-the sweater I mean. There is plenty I can do about the posterior-if and when I choose to get up off it.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I just ripped out a sweater that I ran out of yarn on...sometimes the mom I disappears before the yarn, too! This is a beautiful sweater, though....hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely yarn. The sweater construction looks interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be worth every stitch! At least that's what I keep telling myself about my Lestrange cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have quit a long long time ago. YOU can do it!! Keep on keeping on. You can only eat an elephant one bite at a time

    ReplyDelete