Monday, February 5, 2024

Curse You NFL

 

I don't understand why the rest of us have to work all year long but football players get most of the year off. Without anything to keep The Mister occupied on Sunday my favorite ME time is now gone. His idea of fun yesterday was for us to go to the dump. Before that I spent yesterday morning helping him sort out the dotz for his new dotz project. He hates doing it.



This is the one he'll be working on. It should keep him busy. It's pretty complicated. 





He finished this one last week. It's very pretty. Nice and sparkly but my phone's camera can't do it justice. 





And....you all had me laughing at your red carpet comments. I had visions all night of Stevie and Taylor wrestling it out in the aisles. Taylor did get a new outfit on Saturday. I bought this one for Stevie but poor Taylor looked wrong in that floofy dress. She does wear one in the Speak Now part of the Eras Tour-a big floofy purple one. I've got a similar one on the way but until it gets here she's going to hang out in Stevie's casual attire. I don't think Stevie'll mind but if she does they can just wrestle it out....lol. 












5 comments:

  1. Hopefully, there's enough fame for those two superstars to share the limelight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad The Mister has decided that he likes the dotz projects. My latest was for Miss Piper and she loves it.
    More drama with those two girls. (eyeroll) At least Stevie is willing to share her clothes with Taylor. You never know with these superstars.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a perfect TS outfit. And look forward to next weekend with all the Super Bowl stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a VERY complicated looking dot project. It would take me years to complete that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! The new Dotz project should keep him busy for a few hours! lol

    ReplyDelete