Sunday, February 4, 2024

Blame it On Phil

 

The groundhog made me do it. I just couldn't work on my snowman any longer. Or maybe it was the crocus in bloom but he had to go. I did get a bit more of the gray done under is arm. 



So what was I going to put on my frame? When I went digging through my stash I found this pattern. 



I didn't have the exact pink I was looking for but it was close enough.




February is a short month so I know I won't get too far-not that it ever matters to me....lol. 



And....for a laugh, Stevie Nicks looked lonely so I bought another Barbie and cut her bangs and turned her into Taylor Swift Barbie. Here they are together on the red carpet at the Grammys lol. I'm sure Taylor wouldn't be caught dead in this prom queen outfit at such an event and rest assured, I've got some more appropriate outfits on the way for her. 




In the meantime I've got to work on those bangs. They are all over the place. Every where but where they need to be. 







5 comments:

  1. And now you are becoming a hairdresser! lol
    I do love the rug hooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Stevie looks SHOCKED. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worry Stevie is going to elbow Taylor out of the way on their way---somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stevie doesn't look pleased with her new companion but Taylor looks REALLY happy about the entire thing Especially the bang reconstruction. :-)
    The new heart project is very sweet. I predict five years to finish!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your heart hooking and also your Taylor Swift Barbie! (Maybe you need to transform a Ken into Travis Kelce ...)

    ReplyDelete