Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wednesday WIPs

 

There's knitting going on daily but there's nothing very interesting to show off. I've got one of the same old sock's heels turned and one to go. 



Number 22's sleeves are in progress. I'm not going to make my monthly deadline again but that's okay. There's only two sweaters left and five months to go.
 



The big gray blob has its body on a very long cable now. I'm not going to do the ribbing until I can get the body that it's intended for to do a fitting. I tried it on Dumpy Debbie, my dress form, and it actually does look like a sweater. The first sleeve is now in progress and after all that back and forth stockinette from the neck to the ribbing, those in-the-round sleeves are feeling like a treat.



9 comments:

  1. Those socks look like they have a fuzzy halo. That should make for some warm, cozy socks.

    (Not that we need them right now, but come winter I'm sure they will be much enjoyed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects. Those socks are gorgeous (what is the yarn???). For whom is the grey blob intended? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's for #2 Son who's very tall and thin but also very wide thanks to his years of swimming....lol.

      Delete
    2. The yarn is Regia's Gargia color from the Arne and Carlos collection.

      Delete
  3. A man-sweater is a bear of a project! (just ask Valerie!) It is going to be a favorite, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks are great. I have a pair that's taking me forever because they are in my "take-along" bag. I do have the second heel turned though so I'm on the home stretch now.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally started working on my big grey blob again! It's nice and mindless - just what I need for after work knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been really clicking those needles! Nice socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty knits. The socks and the sweater make me smile - fun projects

    ReplyDelete