Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

The new Q Snap is in business. I had a few minutes to start the center of the Patchwork Ete last week on the newly arrived fabric from the UK.



The reason I had to get another Q Snap is because my wonky rabbit friend is on one of the two I already owned. I know if I take her off it she'll never see the light of day again. Crewel isn't my thing but I'm soldiering on. I finished the square brown thing on the left last week after ripping parts of it out twice.




I could pretend that Cow Pile is done but it isn't. All that  negative space inside the cows has to be white. I saved it for last because I hate stitching with white.




The most fun I had all week was working on the Matter's House. Even with a headache, once I started I didn't want to stop. 





6 comments:

  1. Very pretty stitching. Is there any color in Matter's House? Or is the entire piece black?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all black. I was considering adding some color when (if) it's all done.

      Delete
  2. So pretty to have the pieces out to be pretty even before they are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pieces. It would be difficult to decide which one to stitch first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! Love the house! ..wonky rabbit and cows too!! Happy day, V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be tempted to use a pale pink on those cows instead of white!

    ReplyDelete