Saturday, June 10, 2023

Dusty

 

Yesterday I pulled all the furniture back where it belonged and freed up my little spinning corner. Needless to say it was a mess. I hadn't touched any of it since before the big surgery adventure. All the wheels got a cleaning and I even spun a bit. 




I had this rainbow colored merino/silk blend in progress on the Ladybug.




The Ashford Traveler has my slubby California Red on it. I don't know if I can come up with anymore of it in these colors. One bobbin isn't enough for much of anything. I'll have to go look in the fiber stash to see if I have more of that dyed fleece left to card. 




I also could get to my handspun Garter Squish in progress. I need to wind up these skeins before the TdF which starts on July 1st. I'm not going to be spinning much this year because I am overwhelmed with handspun at the moment-but I will be working on this. 






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fiber on the wheels. I miss my Ashford Traveler wheel. It spun some beautiful yarn, no thanks to my skill. :-) I'm glad you were able to get them all back out to use again.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some fiber dyed so I can take part in the TDF only I have a trip planned the 6-13th which will put a wrinkle in the schedule but it's still doable!!!! Your blanket will be a good way to use your handspun! I have a ton I have never used and I need to rectify that!!!

    ReplyDelete