Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I started the bottom corner of the Village Quaker last week. I also stitched on a strange looking tree and a few doo dads that float around. 



The Matter House sampler has a vase thingy and some swirly things floating over the roof.




I had to buy a pack of the black DMC 310 I'm using. I thought two skeins of floss would be enough. Ha. I've almost gone through one just on that roof. 





The Cow Pile has all its green stems and leaves finished. I just need to find the time to stitch the flowers onto them. Hopefully this will be finished this week and I'll get to start the next critter stack. With any luck I'll be going from moo, moo, moo to cluck, cluck, cluck.







6 comments:

  1. Hello and happy new week….your embroidery is delightful and fun…it’s so great to see your charming projects. Thanks, V.
    ( the tiny needle stuff is hard on my old peepers 🤓- you do a wonderful job!! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little bee needle minder.

    Wow! That is a lot of black floss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look wonderful! I'm especially drawn to the Quaker (of course).

    ReplyDelete
  4. you certainly made more progress than I have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a boatload of black floss! How do you see it? I don't think I could do that, but it sure looks beautiful. That cow stack is SO, SO cute. I still need to find my ornaments for the kids and grands for Christmas but it's going to wait until after vacation now. I'm down to the wire.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete