Saturday, June 24, 2023

I Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda....

 

I coulda worked on the new warp I started for the loom....



....or finished threading the heddles on the project in progress-but I didn't. 




I coulda sewn more hexies on the border of my table runner....





....or sewn another orange border on the Big Ugly-but I didn't.



I coulda worked on finishing up the rainbow singles before the Tour starts-but I didn't. I'd been up all night with first, a sick dog and then, a sick cat. I spent the night curled in a ball on the end of the couch in between cleaning up critter barf all night. 




I am happy to report that both critters were fine in the morning. Me-not so much so I spent the day doing nothing-after I cooked a pot of mild tummy food for Pup, scrubbed The Mister's bathroom and vacuumed and mopped the floors. Maybe today will be a better day.




4 comments:

  1. Some days are just like that. We got up this morning and went to the grocery store since we hadn't planned to be home we were out of several things. Hubby sat in the car with Zoey while I went in and picked up some things for Mom and us. After we delivered her groceries we went home and basically did nothing all day. I think he's still feeling some of the tiredness from the general anesthesia yesterday. He napped off and on and I ripped out the shawl I'm making for the wedding. Twice. I just kept losing count of the set up row. I think I've got it now but I'm not guaranteeing anything. :-)
    Maybe tomorrow will be more productive for both of us.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope today is a much better one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate nights like that. Hope the critters are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sorry about the sick pups! they bounce right back and we lose a night's sleep and take days to be set to rights!!!!

    ReplyDelete