Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

It wasn't much of a week for stitching since it was so dark and gloomy. The rain has finally stopped but the sun in still is short supply. On Sunday I sat down and binge watched 3 seasons of a Netflix true crime show and finished the Matter's house. Now I get to move onto the fun parts of the pattern. 



I did three little boxes on the Patchwork Ete. The big box on top will hold a tractor and a wagon-some day. I'm not feeling it right now. It's a lot of stitches. 




I had a scare with the Village Quaker. When I unrolled it I realized that I had very little fabric left. I did the corner and then counted out the border and I can just squeak by with about an inch to spare. How I am going to stitch that close to the edge is another story. I won't be able to use a frame. 



And....Valerie, I am using your suggestion for the Cow Pile. I think a pale pink for the cows is a lot more fun than the white the pattern called for. I didn't get a chance to work on them yet but I'm already looking forward to it. I was dreading all that white. 



7 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. Your stitching is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Val. Pink cows!!!! That house in the first project is really intricate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to do the pale pink stitching to outline the cows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baste a piece of fabric on the edge that is large enough to use the frame to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! Now why didn't I think of that? Lol....

      Delete
  5. So fun! Love that house and the pink for the cows will look great too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete