Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday Feline



 Rainbow Kitty it's YOUR day because......



...you are done! My first ever rug hooking finish. It took me two years but I did it. 




Here's a peek at his backside. Right now I have no idea what's going to become of him. I'll have to do some homework. 




Since the trick seems to be to stay monogamous with these things, I am going to stay with Spiral Chicken until she is done. I'll give myself until the end of 2024.




She's off to a slow start because I don't have a bag of already made up strips in the wool stash for her. I thought I did but I don't. I am going to have to pull colors and do some cutting. Not an unpleasant job but one that takes thinking. Between all the household chores and running The Mister to therapy and walking the dog and cutting the grass I'm pretty worn out. Spiral Chicken will just have to have some patience. 







7 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Rainbow Kitty. Congratulations on a spectacular finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Finished Birthday to Rainbow Kitty! He's been pretty patient and I'm sure Spiral Chicken will be too. His backside is almost as pretty as his front. Beautiful job!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finish! I remember when you started that, and it's turned out perfectly thanks to your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful first ever rug hooking creation!!! It is just wonderful! I hope you come up with an idea that keeps Rainbow Kitty out for you to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, rainbow kitty is beautiful…love all that color! I think spiral chicken will be just as awesome! Happy animals at your house…
    Happy weekend, V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, rainbow kitty looks great! Here's to a good hour cutting up little strips for spiral chicken!

    ReplyDelete