Sunday, June 25, 2023

Drink Maryland

 

We took Pup for her usual walk at the beach but discovered.....



....a booze festival going on all along the main drag across from the boardwalk.




We had no idea it was happening. It was a really pretty event. All the distillers had lovely displays. I was very impressed. 




Pup and I sat under a tree in the shade while The Mister shopped. For $5 you could get a wristband and a shot glass that let you taste all the wares. I can't even imagine doing that. I wouldn't get past the first few booths. I'm a real lightweight. 




The Mister was hemming and hawing at the prices of the craft spirits but he found a rum he couldn't resist. I don't think he's met one he didn't like. Captain Morgan is practically a member of the family.






3 comments:

  1. That five dollar pass is great idea... but like you, I'd be sloshed pretty quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I still drank, rum would be the one for me, too! lol It still looks like a good day to be out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never liked the taste of alcohol, would really rather have a diet coke or pepsi but I would like a bag like that!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete