Friday, September 27, 2013

Provisions

The driveway is starting to look like this.



Which means I have the urge to be doing a lot of this.



This is an ancient bag of Gulf Coast fleece that needs to be a pair of tropical colored socks. I can see myself spinning them in the dead of winter.



I love putting a pot of fleece out to soak. It takes very little work but I feel like I've accomplished something grand.


What I have actually done is make poop soup. Don't worry, I use a lot of hand cleaner.



I wonder what the wild life thinks of the little pot of yuck I leave out in the back overnight. I can just see a raccoon lifting the lid for a peek and coming away mighty disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. I can seem him lifting the lid too! Just heard that HOly Water in churches has ecoli bacteria in it, often. Just think even HOLY water is a bit poopy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm poop soup - what raccoon wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete