Monday, September 16, 2013

2013 Tour de Fleece: Take Two


 I was so happy to be done with all this year's TdF projects but the sad truth is that I didn't make enough of anything to complete the projects they were intended for.


 I need a whole lot more of this to complete the Featherweight Cardi I have in progress. I have one ball of yarn left and two whole sleeves and that enormous front band/collar to do.


I also learned the hard way that one small skein of lace weight isn't enough for even the smallest shawlette so it's back to spinning more of this as well. Next year I am going to have to be more realistic with my goals. Having said that, I already have a project in mind and it's a real doozy. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. I spell it doosie but you spell it doozy. You say tomato and I say tomato. You make spinning look magical.

    ReplyDelete