Monday, September 2, 2013

Almost an Affection

 I am on the bottom edge of the Color Affection. I have two inches of black to do for the border and then it will be a done deal.

That's a lot of stitches but I am so happy to finally only have one color to worry about that it seems like it's going pretty fast. This one is going to be so much bigger than my first one because this time I actually read the directions and did the number of color repeats called for. No wonder I had so much yarn left over from the first one. I only did half the number of rows called for.

4 comments:

  1. I did that on a circular afghan once only I did it on purpose because it just got so big around the outer edge that I had to just stop. My mind couldn't take it anymore. I just had a knitting pattern intervention and called it quits with several rows left to go. And I'm not even ashamed to admit it. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the relief at just having a few rows of garter to go (even if they are mammoth rows), all down hill from here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crap - this really makes me want to cast one on - right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Buts its so cool I LOVE the grey in there with the yellow and black. It makes a huge difference and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete