Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Fluff

 

When I realized I wasn't going to make it to the MDSW this year I bought myself some fiber. It's a Falkland tonal set which means it's in pieces-not in one big braid. I've never worked with Falkland so it will be an adventure.



That is not going to happen for a while. All my wheels are shoved up in the corner so I could move the furniture around to turn the living area into a place for The Mister to spend his days. 


Like this. When he's not doing his exercises or sitting in his special chair he's doing this in front of the TV. My TV.  We usually spend our down time on different levels so we've had to take turns picking what to watch. 



I had to deal with golf all weekend and this week the poor guy has had to suffer through Eurovision. He'll never admit it but by the way he's been ranking the acts through the semi finals I actually think he likes it. 





1 comment:

  1. the new fiber is delicious!!! What fun to dip into that bag! Sharing tv viewing can be interesting! lol

    ReplyDelete