Sunday, April 30, 2023

2+2+2+2

 

I think I've reached the point where I might be able to sit down and knit a bit while The Mister is napping. I'm still running on empty since he is still getting up every few hours around the clock but I'm adjusting. I've put all my mindless projects in baskets and am determined to at least get 2 rows on each every day. It may not happen but just seeing them there makes me feel like I am still in the land of the living.




I've also set up some things for The Mister to do when he waddles out for his chair time. I need some new potholders. 




He's missing his paint by number projects that are down stairs so I copied a coloring book page on some watercolor paper and set him up a space on the dining room table. If I can get him to stay up longer in the daytime maybe I can get some sleep at night. 



And...if things couldn't get drearier, it's been raining cats and dogs for the past few days. The coastal flooding was supposed to bring the bay up a few blocks last night at high tide. Of course, I didn't get to see it, being stuck here. I did get to see how pretty my hostas looked with their sparkles of rain. The green has really exploded in the past few days. It's a jungle out there again.



5 comments:

  1. It is good to have something easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some progress! I remember when the first two weeks after hip/knee surgery the patient stayed in the hospital or rehab center....
    Glad at least you got to do some knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socks are a good project to pickup and put down as needed. Hopefully, the Mister will be able to sleep a little better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it does look like you have great plans and I really hope they're working out for you. Love the socks and printing the watercolor paper is a brilliant idea too!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like each day is getting a tiny bit better. Hopefully things continue to improve. Still sending tonnes of healing vibes!

    ReplyDelete