Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wednesday WIPs

 

My days seem to fly by with little time for picking up the needles but row by row things seem to be making progress. I wish this sock and that hat would be in the rear view mirror. I'm really starting to think that Musselburgh is just messing with me. I knit, knit, knit and it doesn't get bigger. 



Hooray for big yarn. Riddari is showing some progress. I'm at the place where I have to decide how long I want it to be. 



Ditto for Bon Amie. It's time to start thinking about sleeve steeks and I'm not in the mood for thinking right now. It'll keep.



I'm tempted to leave Chestnut be until fall. I might as well do all the operating on Bon Amie first in case it all goes wrong. I'm using an old Arne and Carlos tutorial for dealing with the sleeves and neckline and am a bit nervous about it. 




Advent Mini #10 is getting its sleeves worked on. It's nice to have a project that has all the bugs worked out. All I have to do is knit. No thinking involved. 



And.....finally. This gray blob is a newish stealth project that I've been working on the most in the past few weeks. I'm not going to talk more about it until I see if it works out. It's a new pattern and a new yarn and we all know how that can go. It's either a recipe for disaster or a surprising success. We'll just have to wait and see. 







6 comments:

  1. Nice projects. I'm so impressed with all of your projects. I'm having a yard time picking up yarny things. Instead I'm doing another diamond painting. It's definitely addicting.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. On and off I have thought of knitting a Musselburgh hat...but I have not and now I think I am glad. LOL Everyone talks about how ENDLESS that project is. But, I will say yours is looking mighty pretty...as are all of your projects. I'm intrigued with the grey blob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your needles are pretty busy. Your colorwork is amazing.....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a few more rows on my static sock last night... and I feel like it should be a lot longer than it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the progress you've made on the colorwork sweaters! Wow! Nice job on the knitting front--even Musselburgh will surprise you soon with a time to decrease!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re keeping a lot of needles busy with beautiful projects. I cast on another scrappy Silver Lining hat. I enjoy the repetitive and seemingly endless knitting.

    ReplyDelete