Tuesday, July 2, 2019

TNT: On the House



In the last few days of June I went back to work on my house. I really like doing those big blocks of color. I hate putting it away but I have other things I need to do.



Now it's back to working on the July block of the Sheep Virtues. I need to get to work on Miss Patience and her baby.



My other tiny needle project is still getting daily attention. Having a lap full of quilt is not the best thing in July but so far I've managed to find a few minutes in the evenings to get a bit stitched-sitting under the ceiling fan, of course.

11 comments:

  1. That red house is beautiful and reminds me of some of the houses I saw when we were in Leesburg, VA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the new virtue mama and baby - every time you bring out the tnt projects, that's the one that catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is gorgeous - all your projects are great, but that house really gets me every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your samplers are getting more beautiful with each progress photo. The quilt is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all three of your TNT projects right now, but those sheep virtues get me every time.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheep are always so cute! Liana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only those cute patience sheep could lure me from stitching on the house-oh, so pretty!
    The quilt is worth the inconvenience of a bit of overheating, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. ❤️ your tiny needle projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quilt is stunning! But it would not feel good on the lap in this weather.
    I love your cross-stitch. I also enjoy those big blocks. Cross stitch can require an awful lot of attention!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved cross stitching large chunks of color too. Your quilting is gorgeous! I may end up signing up for a quilting class this fall after seeing so many of your pretty projects.

    ReplyDelete