Friday, July 19, 2019

Ikea Meet Up

Yesterday I got to spend the day in an Ikea I don't usually get to visit. It's the one in Virginia.


 I needed to go check out some kitchen things before I make any final decisions on the remodel.


 I think I want this one minus the big lights. After the last light hanging adventure I am done changing out lights. I really want this big island. My little one is not doing it for me anymore.


The good thing about Ikea is that there are plenty of little nooks that are perfect for a good chat and that's just where I spent the afternoon.



I met a bloggy friend to exchange goodies. She filled my hatch with her Handwoven magazines and I handed her a bag of soapy things. I know I've said it a million times but my bloggy friends are the most generous people I have ever met. I couldn't do half the things I do if it weren't for you guys.
Thanks Eliza M for suggesting the meet up and the magazines!!! It was so much fun!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun time for you! Handwoven magazines will be so much fun to browse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! And, a great place to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you are so welcome!! Tho you were really the one doing *me* the favor in taking those Handwoven magazines. I really enjoyed our visit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place to meet up and I can only imagine the fun you'll have reading all of those magazines.
    Isn't it fun to wander through IKEA dreaming? I haven't done that it in years. Love the kitchen you like.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great fun to meet blogging friends in person. I'm glad you had the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love the idea of an Ikea meet-up. Now I want to plan something official. Invite all the bloggers & knitters, meet in the cafe and eat meatballs and knit. Then go shop, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ikea and a blog friend? Wow it does not get better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day! Love the items you showed for your kitchen renovation. You and your husband are fearless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't meetups just the BEST!

    ReplyDelete