Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Card Room Re-Do

 Today is Baby Grand's 4th birthday. We celebrated on Saturday. His older brother just graduated from kindergarten so I had two good reasons to head down to the card room.



 It was a pleasure to go down and work because a few days before, that room got a major re-organization with the addition of one of the big bookshelves that used to be in the soap room.



I replaced the bookshelf with three more Eket boxes that we hung on the wall. I loved the ones I used on the sewing side of the room so I went back for three more.



 With all that new space I could really get things organized. Now all my stamps and dies have a home together. No more digging through boxes and boxes of stuff to find all the parts.




I've been watching a lot of orginization hacks and was happy to find a good way to store all my cutting, folding and stamping platforms so they are out of the way with a dish rack I found on Amazon.



I also bought these makeup brushes from Amazon a while ago. People have been using them for ink blending.



They came along with this new metallic watercolor set.


I've been using both on a new art journal page but at the moment I am stuck. I had fun getting here but now I have no idea where I am going. It'll keep.



 At the same time the other things found their way in my cart Amazon thought it was a good idea that I have this too.



I haven't picked up the watercolors in ages and am in need of a little inspiration so maybe Amazon knows me better than it should. Scary.


8 comments:

  1. The cards for your grandsons came out so cute. Happy birthday to the little and congrats to the little bit bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of the organizing you've been doing. You've been giving me lots of good ideas. :-) . Love your new cards too. I'm sure the grands were thrilled with them.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. See what organizing can do for you!!!!
    You inspired me to do a big reorganize in my studio; thank you! The watercolor metallics are new to me-very pretty. I hope to rekindle my painting now that I have all the time in the world again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really are so organized. Love the cards - so cute. Happy graduation and Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazon has spies everywhere!
    It always feels so good to get things organized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on the cards and the organizing! Those GK grow up way too fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are so cute! How special for the grandchildren. Love all your neat storage in your renovated craft areas. Just perfect for the hot, humid days of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was half as organized! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete