Saturday, March 9, 2019

Midnight Madness

 This is what happens when you can't sleep and you stay up all night watching people make stuff on You Tube. I saw someone making body butter and a few days later a kit showed up in the mail. I had forgotten I had even bought it.


 The recipe is for Whipped Island Butter and it has a tropical theme and fragrance.



 The kit came with macadamia nut butter but I have a nut sensitivity so I bought a few other butters to substitute in case the nut butter makes me itch.



 It also comes with these oils......



 ....and these cute little bags of butters. I buy giant bags of these for soap making so the little ones were just too precious.



 To top it all off it comes with five jars to put it in.



To get that order up to $25 for free shipping I threw in a pair of these nifty new googles. They are much more chic than the big clunky ones I usually wear to make soap.



See what I mean?

10 comments:

  1. Looks like science laboratory. Incredible! You will look great in new goggles! Liana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really know so little about soap making! I love learning about it - I never thought about the precautions that were needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some goggles like that for the kitchen - I have a terrible time cutting onions, so Dave gave me a gigantic pair of safety glasses. They work, but they certainly aren't sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Body butter sounds lovely. And the idea of a tropical scent sound good as I gaze out the window and 2 feet of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new goggles! I bet your new body butter will be heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful new supplies! I guess not sleeping is how you accomplish so much. Love the photo with the goggles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That body butter almost sounds edible! Fun new goggles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmm! The mango/tropical scents have me drooling! Looks like good stuff cooking in your lab! (new goggles are great!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quarantine!! hahaha. mango scent sounds so good

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for body butter! It sounds lovely and I like the new goggles too.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete