Thursday, March 7, 2019

Brrrr.......

 It got cold again. Too cold to go out and load wood. We worked all day outside on Tuesday but yesterday it was just too darn cold. I used the time to get something on the loom.



The towel I wanted for January is finally in process.  It's nice to be weaving again. It's the first project on the loom since last fall.



 My rule is if I am weaving, I am warping so I dug out this kit and got all the math done. Since I have a small loom I always have to cut the patterns down so they fit on my little Wolf Pup. No complaints though. I can't even imagine dealing with this level of fiddly on a larger scale.

12 comments:

  1. Your color choices are beautiful. Those greens and tans are perfect spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! How do you keep track of so many projects? I would have anxiety, I just know I would.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weaving looks like such fine work with a lot of forward planning. Is it very hard on your arms? Do they tire easily with weaving? I admire your skill and patience.
    Meanwhile, crochet is great for instant gratification and it's flexibility suits my changeable mind! Maybe I had better grow up a bit more before trying weaving - it looks like it needs a more responsible attitude! hehehe
    Your towel is beautiful. Better than a bought one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors. So Spring-like. It has gotten very cold again and I am not liking it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The January towel is beautiful - I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Your weaving is gorgeous! LOVE those blues & greens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your weaving is just beautiful! Love the colors - so happy looking. I am in awe of all your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your weaving! What an accomplishment! I thought I had posted yesterday but probably didn't hit "send" - Your bunny cards are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue colours are so nice! And I was also thinking about natural cotton towels. The colors are similar to ones I am spinning now and will be weaving in 10-15 years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That towel is amazing! It's chilly here, too, especially since we woke up to snow after flying in last night from sunny AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  11. weave on!!! I love your blue towel. You simply CANNOT HAVE enough of them

    ReplyDelete