Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Whole Bunch of Bunnies


 I am always happy to have a reason to go down to the "card" room.



It used to be my habit to go down after dinner and play with paints and things but thanks to GOT I've gotten out of the habit.  I've been planting myself in front of the TV at night trying to catch up. 8 seasons is a lot of episodes. I'm on season 7. Thank goodness.



 That's got to change because I've got cards to make for the spring soap giveaway and I picked a doozie. First I have to ink all the backgrounds using a stencil I made.



 Then I have to print, color, cut out and attach a lot of bunnies.



 The assembly is not too bad because that die with all the circles does all the work by cutting the frame.



 Ta dah.....cute, huh? Those are Mama Elephant stamps and dies in case you were wondering. I love their Little Agenda stamps. I want them all. The design came from a tutorial I found on You Tube.



After a lot of false starts, I managed to get four cards done but now I am waiting for Amazon to send me a lot more of these. All that inking will go much faster if I didn't have to change the little pads every time I switch colors. I love it when the process goes full assembly line. I should have been a factory worker.

12 comments:

  1. Those cards are just too cute. I can’t even begin to imagine the amount of work that you put into each and every one of them. They are masterpieces.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How satisfying to churn out these from your assembly line! Too cute, is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are just beautiful! The colors and bunnies make me think of spring. They appear to be very labor intense. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love the bunnies and I love to see your assembly line process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! I love bunnies and your bunnies are just tooooo cute! So sweet. They look so lively they might just hop off the page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that's a lot of work you're putting into your cards - but they are going to be SO cute! LOVE those little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you are making looks always so professional. Those bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete