Saturday, December 8, 2018

Holiday Cheer

Holiday Cheer is the name of the card kit I bought for The Mister from Simon Says Stamp.



Every year he whines and complains about making his own cards and every year he really gets into it once he sits down and gives it a go. He's got a long list of friends and co-workers and I've got my own cards to make so he's pretty much on his own.



This was a great kit. It had it all. Stamps, stickers, lots of pretty paper, ink and even sequins.



It even had a die. He never used it but I've got plans for it.



 Look at that. All those cards in just a couple of afternoons. I'm impressed.




7 comments:

  1. Wow! I’m impressed too. I have never made my own cards. I send so many it seems like it would be a daunting task. You two inspire me to maybe give it a go someday though. Blessings always, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so neat that he will craft with you...
    beautiful card array!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful! Creativity is really catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the cards! I love that you work on creating cards together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am so impressed with your husband's cards. They are just beautiful and so special for the people receiving them. You certainly selected a great kit.

    ReplyDelete