Friday, November 2, 2018

November

I put all the Halloween stitchery away yesterday and got out November.  I stated this harvest sampler last year. I didn't get very far.





Ditto for this one. My plan is to get the word Thanksgiving done this year but I didn't have any variegated floss in the stash so I had to order some.




 Mr. Turkey came out again. He's all done except the background and I don't have the right color in the stash.


It calls for a very dark brown so....I had to order some.



Oh, well. I've got this month's Sheep Virtues to keep me busy until it all gets here. Goodness, there's a lot of sheep on this one. Baaa times four.



And thanks to everyone who shared their concerns and wishes for Daughter's speedy recovery. I wanted her to take a few more days to rest but she's already back on the ice. I never could keep her out of the cold.




10 comments:

  1. It’s good to see these projects again after a year. And FOUR sheep? I’m in love. Good news about your daughter. I’m glad she’s feeling better.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plans for the xstitch! I like all the sheep! I hear that it is good to exercise to get all the carbon monoxide out of her system...
    I'm so glad she is bouncing back! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad daughter is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very glad Daughter is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects for the month already look beautiful. I'll be watching to see the progress on them. (This is my favorite time of the stitching year.) I'm glad daughter is doing better. You can't keep a GOOD WOMAN down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrilled to hear that your daughter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you cycle through your WIPs! That's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what beautiful projects you have for November! Will be interesting to see your progress. So glad your daughter is improving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've got lots to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad she is feeling better, not that you will recover from the scare any time soon!

    ReplyDelete