Now that I am getting close to wrapping up this pullover I can see that I will most likely have plenty of yarn to finish it up. Now I wish I had added an inch or two at the bottom. It's going to be awfully short. I guess that's what I get for being a chicken when it comes to playing yarn chicken. Better safe than sorry I guess.
That's not the only game of chicken I am playing. I finished the Dresden.
It's entirely hand quilted. I am amazed I stuck it out. It was a lot of work. Especially those petals on the plates. Getting a tiny hand quilting needle through all those layers was a bear.
This is the chicken part. Now I have to do the binding and I only have this much of the material I want to use. I'm thinking it might be enough. We'll soon see.
This is the biggest game of chicken I've played in a while. I was terrified to machine quilt this after my last disaster but I think it turned out just fine. I only had to pick out one small corner that got tucked in by mistake on the back. Now it has to be bound too. Off to work.