Thursday, November 15, 2018

Moving Along

 My two day pity party is over. My new soap stuff arrived yesterday afternoon and I've got work to do. The new beeswax smells like.....beeswax. Thank goodness. Now I've got lots of lotion bars to make.



 I've also got to make up all the favor packages for the baby shower so I've got lots of winter critters to make-again.


 Then there is the soap. It's not going to wrap itself.



Tying bows is not my favorite way to spend an afternoon but you've got to do what you've got to do. I've got to hand these off on Thanksgiving so I don't have anymore time for feeling sorry for myself. I need to get busy.

9 comments:

  1. Those soaps are BEAUTIFUL. I'm guessing she is having a boy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those goody bags are going to be wonderful. I’m glad the new beeswax smells like it’s supposed to. Now get busy young lady! Ha ha! Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing an amazing job on this and it will be a great weight off your shoulders to have it all done and on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes. You are SO BUSY! But the soap is beautiful and your packaging too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will feel so good to get it all done! But I suggest once you do, you do something special for yourself! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I hope the new mom appreciates all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are all set to complete those projects. The soaps are beautiful. Are you also in charge of Thanksgiving (which I cannot believe is next week)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you are pulling out of your funk. A project has a way of doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to see you feeling up again! I know what it's like to fall into that hole when you're overwhelmed but you have certainly created some beautiful things! I know for me it's so special to receive one of your packages so there will be some very happy attendees at that shower!

    ReplyDelete