Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Meet Enya

 I just got a funny shaped box that came all the way from China.



 #1 Son sent me an Amazon gift certificate for Mother's Day and I wanted to do something special with it before I used it up on silly stuff.


Ta dah....it's a ukulele. An Enya OMS to be exact. She's beautiful. I have never had one before. She joins my two guitars, Paloma and Luna, that I torture from time to time when I am so inclined-mostly when there is no one in earshot. I'm pretty pathetic.



If you are wondering just how musically inclined I am, here is my piano. I plunk on it downstairs while I am waiting for the dryer to cut off. I've been playing the same first level songs from my instruction series for almost thirty years and I still need stickys on the keys. Lol........

8 comments:

  1. Enya is beautiful! I know that beautiful music will come from her. I think your stickies on the keys idea is brilliant!
    I mailed your package today and hope you enjoy the contents. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything you do not do? You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you are having fun ... nothing else matters. Welcome home, Enya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stickies on the keys. Years ago, when Dave was trying to teach me piano, I put stickies on the keys. He was aghast. But I did manage to plunk out a song or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness. I could put stickies on my keys!!!! and I could pretend to know how to play too!> I love this idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha-I love this! So what, if you enjoy it, go for it! I realized early on that my fingering skills definitely leaned in another direction! The ukulele is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice guitar! Our GK take great pleasure in rearranging our Key-stickies. Therein lies the challenge!

    ReplyDelete