I don't have a TV in the loom room so it's been pretty much been gathering dust since the Olympics began. I did sneak in from time to time to get this new warp almost wound.
Ditto for threading the warp on the loom. I thought I was ready to tie it on but when I sat to do it last night I found a threading error and it was a doozy.
Instead of tying it all on I am untying it and re-threading it one painful heddle at a time. It's going to take forever and it's back breaking work.
It's crazy that I am going to all this trouble for what is going to be a very short lived project because this is all I have left of the weft from the kit. It's leftover from the big disaster I had with this very same project from last year.
The good news is I just noticed that my weaving stash is growing. I just may need another shelf.