Thursday, November 23, 2017

So Thankful!

 We are off to Daughter's today and last night I remembered that I had wanted to bring her a Thanksgiving card.



 The problem was I had not added a thing to the November card stash since last year.



 There wasn't much to work with but I came up with this one. It was one I had made many times before for one reason or another but it gave me fits all the same. The mojo just wasn't with me. I immediately ordered some new Thanksgiving themed stamps and dies so I'll be ready-next year.


In my defense I was carded out. I've been making winter holiday cards non-stop for about a week now.  I've got quite a pile but there's still more to do. Goodness gracious. I should have started this project ages ago.

7 comments:

  1. I think the Thanksgiving card is adorable! And, WOW! What a stack of snowmen!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought my cards were a project. All I have to do is sign, address and stamp mine. Good gracious! You’re MAKING yours!
    HaPpY ThAnKsGiVInG!!!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could check the deck of cards and find just the right one-have a lovely day together and with the grands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Holiday snow men are just darling!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is going to love it. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like you've got a little snowman army!

    Have a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the birch trees in your Thanksgiving card

    ReplyDelete