Saturday, November 4, 2017

Once More with Feeling

 The loom shares the soap room so it has been pushed to the side during that flurry of holiday soapmaking.



 Even though it's been gathering dust, I have a project in the works for as soon as that dust settles.



 It might look familiar. The yarn on the right kicked my butt. The cone on the left is new. Both are 10/2 cotton and the little one kept breaking so I bought another brand.




 It's for an overshot draft that had come in a kit but didn't get very far because I had no idea what I was doing.




 This is what I was supposed to get but what I really got was a pile of yarn in a trashcan.



Warping it is like working with a spider web. I'm not getting my hopes up but I am going to give it my best shot. I've got nothing to lose and I just may learn something in the process.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that really does look like a complicated pattern! I have ever confidence in you accomplishing it though. Your crafting skills amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be worth all the work-you can do it!
    Very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that purple. Knowing you, everything will go well. It will be fun. To see the process.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete