Sunday, February 15, 2015

White Out















See that space up there where I usually put a photo? That's what it looked like last night as I tried to make a 45 minute drive home from a local rink at about 8 pm. I had to turn around and inch my way back to the rink until the snow stopped. A car behind me was not so lucky. They ran off the road and right into the wall of the rink where Daughter was inside judging a competition. Ouch. When I did calm down enough to get back in the car,  I had a tree come down right in front of me due to the incredibly high winds. I'm still shaking. Daughter and I have to get back to the rink in the morning where our team, wearing all those purple outfits, will compete for the very first time. Wish us luck, we're going to need it.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - stay safe - but I bet you'll have a ball at the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm! I hear you even had lightning with that snow.

    ReplyDelete