I had too many glitches to get those Valentine's Day towels done in time. Oh, well. They'll come in handy next year.
It was a mercifully uneventful warping. I put the raddle on the back beam again.
By doing that I could actually wind it all on all by myself. That made The Mister very happy.
It's took forever to thread. It's a bird's eye draft so I had to take my time with it.
So far, so good. There's been a merciful lack of drama. They are turning out very pretty. The first one is done but I just need a few more days for the second one.
The best part of this project is that I had to order lots of pinks and reds when I ran out of warp a few weeks ago because I couldn't remember the original colors. Now I have a nice collection for some future towels. Of course, what I really need now are some greens. St. Patty's day is right around the corner.
Wow, these are so pretty! You have outdone yourself in weaving these!ReplyDelete
I don't know how you do it! All those strings....all those clothespins. Im in aweReplyDelete
They look lovely. I fully support your seasonal/holiday themed towel weaving. It's so fun to watch those beautiful colors come together. So um, yeah ... I'm not going to lie, will be disappointed if I don't see you post up some St. Paddy's weave pics this year!ReplyDelete
Oooh - that's a really pretty pattern!ReplyDelete
The towels will be gorgeous!!!ReplyDelete