Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tradition

I just had to do it. I couldn't keep walking past the egg dye displays and not bring any home.



I also found a bag of Cormo leftovers in the fleece shed. They are not the best quality but they would be good enough for an afternoon of washing and dyeing bliss. Read all about it on Woolly Wednesday.



While I was loading up on the egg dye, I also couldn't resist picking up a few of these mini daffodils I found in the Walmart garden center. Next Easter I won't have to tramp through the woods to find the rogue clumps that spring up here and there. Now I have my own.


 Oh, and I did get around to also actually dyeing some eggs with all that dye.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Easter dyes! I see that this pkg even has three bonus neon colours! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some bright cheerful eggs. Love the LOL egg!

    ReplyDelete