Thursday, November 29, 2012

Late Fall Doldrums

I have got two empty wheels. That just doesn't happen around here. I can't even remember the last time I picked up a drop spindle. Somehow spinning has stopped being a part of my daily routine and I don't like it.

Even worse, the loom is sitting right next to the wheels and it is equally dusty. This project is almost done and I have no desire to finish it.

I need a little inspiration. The Yarn Barn of Kansas puts out the world's best weaving catalog. If they can't jump start me, no one can. As for those empty wheels, I need to pull out the drum carder and start making batts again. That ought to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Well after that big Thanksgiving feast you put on you deserve a little break in the action! :-) Heck, I have trouble keeping one wheel going! I'm always amazed at everything you have going and I'm sure you'll be back up and running in no time!

    ReplyDelete