Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wednesday WIPs

 

My WIPs are looking pretty boring at the moment but I do have an FO. Riddari is done. It's sharing its mugshot with a stuffed alpaca. I couldn't find any of my many sheep stuffies. I think I packed them away downstairs. 



I'm not sure where Mr. Alpaca came from. It might be Daughter's from one of our MDSW trips. I always took her when she was a kid. When I was a kid I had this. The talking Push Me Pull You.  I loved that thing but it didn't age well being white and all. I'm sure Mom must have tossed mine at one point. Too bad. 




If you were thinking that I should have modeled my new sweater, I will in the fall. Right now it's packed away with my others. It's too darn hot. I can tell you that it does fit but the sleeves are too long. That won't be a big problem because pulling them down over mittens when it's cold out will be a good thing when the temps drop. Right now I'm basking in the AC. No way am I putting that thing on until November.



And....I've got new yarn. It's Malabrigo Rios and it's for a sweater but that's all I'm going to say right now. I've got two gray blobs to finish first.










6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the FO! Riddari looks wonderful, and I'm impressed with the others, too. I also had a Push Me Pull You but he has moved along to a better life. Best of luck with the gray blobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the sweater finish! The new yarns look wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riddari is beautiful and I can't blame you for not wanting to put it on. It's hot and humid here this week. Your new yarn is very pretty and will be fun to watch you turn it into a sweater.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing Riddari. It’s beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the finish, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Riddarri. It's beautiful and I can't wait until fall to see it modeled.

    ReplyDelete