Monday, June 10, 2024

Playing Chicken

 

I spent yesterday cleaning up the layer of cat hair that covered the house after the kitties spent a night alone. You'd think they'd just relax and enjoy the time to themselves but it looked like they hosted a dance party in every room while we were gone. Yesterday wasn't all bad. I did come home to some packages that were fun to open.



I kept taking Spiral Chicken off the shelf and then putting her back away because I just didn't like the colors I had. Two orders of new wool came over the weekend so I'm hoping to get her back in business soon.




What you want is a nice hodgepodge of radiating similar colors in the background and I''m hoping these mixed grays will do it. If not, I'll just have to keep looking. 







5 comments:

  1. I can't predict whether the mixed gray fabric you ordered will work, but I think it looks good next to Spiral Chicken. We'll have to see if she approves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiral Chicken is back! I'm so happy. She looks like she's about to do a happy dance. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make these colors work out nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A "layer" of cat hair --- 😄

    ReplyDelete