Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

The Mister did go play golf yesterday for a few hours but I thought it was a better use of my time to clean out the refrigerator and do three loads of laundry than finish the right hand side of the Village Quaker. I'm close.




I also had a bit more painting to do. We forgot to do the inside edges of the closet where the doors attach so I had to do two coats on them so we could get the molding down and the doors back up today. Over the weekend I did get a good start on the bottom border of Patchwork Ete. 




I didn't get around to starting my piggy stack but I did decide on the colors.





I also had a big a ha moment this week. I had put this project on the back burner because it was so difficult to get my hand inside the pillow case to stitch. When I was ripping out a seam on the February quilt I realized that I know how to take apart seams AND put them back together so why struggle. I ripped out two sides so the stitching fabric lies flat. I can get it in a frame now and spent some time catching up. 





And...because someone asked, this is the website I used for the recipe for the doggy pumpkin muffins. Poor Pup. I can't stop eating them. I've put away the little loaf and two of the muffins already. She gets a few pieces. I get the rest. They are awfully good with a cup of tea.





6 comments:

  1. Your stitching projects continue to amazing. Just sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you've still made so much progress on the stitching after the week you have had! That's genius on the pillow-glad the idea came to you to make the stitching so much easier!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making progress on stitching and getting quite close on Village Quaker. If only laundry, painting details, and general life didn't interfere with creative craft pursuits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work on all the beautiful projects! Your dog is lucky that you share with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recipe. I think my pups will love these as a treat! And I love the ete embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the pillowcase. I'm not good at thinking out of the box, so I probably would never have come up with that. :-)
    Those muffins look so good. Poor Pup. She's sitting there saying, "Mom! Those are supposed to be for me!" Ha!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete