Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July!


My big summer plans included finishing my flip flop puzzle. Done. It was as easy as I thought it would be. I still have several more of these itty bitty puzzles so all is not lost. 




The Mister went golfing again yesterday. Our numbers are still not creeping up and he plays alone so it's a way to get him out of my hair for a day. I made soap. The cut up and melt kind. 




I made a big mess too. Note the rag under the corner of the green turtle. I kept pouring in the green stuff not noticing it was running out the corner that was bent down. That was no fun to clean up.




For my troubles I got an animal family and some cool cars. The Grands are dropping by for a quick socially distant visit on Friday while their Dad picks up some crabs for the 4th so I made them some more hand washing soap. You can't have enough hand washing soap these days. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh .... who wouldn't love a purple hedgehog!!! It's so cute, I don't know that I would be able to actually USE IT! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those soaps are so darn cute - your grands will love them!! The flip flop puzzle looks fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky grands
    I'm glad Mister is able to get out and golf. For us crafters, lockdown is easy. For the social butterflies, it's torture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a LOT of flip flops and a fun puzzle. Your Grands will love the soap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wishing my husband liked golfing, it has remained open here through out this mess because we can't make the golfers mad that's for sure. Very fun soaps. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soap turned out great in spite of the cleanup effort involved. I imagine there will be some happy grandkids when the soap is distributed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be nice to always have soap and in such cheery shapes. I used to have lots of puzzles. I gave them all away. Now I wish that I had them. My husband and I do one online on our iPad together before we go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the kids will love to use their new soap!
    The puzzle looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete