Friday, August 31, 2018

Goodbye August

 It's been a long, hot miserable month. I am glad to see it go. I did get one goal finished before September takes over tomorrow. That's the end of the line on the loom. You can't go farther than this. That shuttle is stuck. I am out of warp.



 Snip, snip.

Unrolled and slid off the bars.



 Then a quick zig zag to secure the edges so the two pieces can be cut apart.



 I'm pretty bad at hemming but the job gets done.



Ta da. It will look better after a few washings. Other than a missed floating selvage or two I can't find any major boo boos. I'm not looking very hard at the moment though. I am just glad to be on the other side of it.

6 comments:

  1. It’s absolutely beautiful. You are certainly one talented lady.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing job on the weaving! Fantastic finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just beautiful! What a way to end August. I think of fall just looking at those colors. Hoping we all have cooler, less humid days in September!

    ReplyDelete