Friday, October 13, 2017

Piece by Piece

 The appliqueing of my Wedding Ring quilt is progressing slowly but surely. It's a job to be sure.



 I am now on the last block of the Dresden quilt.



I'm still enjoying this slow process.



 It's a good thing too because I have another one of these Dresden quilt tops waiting in the sewing room.



It's still a long way off in the queue but I kitted up the Dear Jane quilt in case I catch the startitis bug. I would probably need a snow storm that cut me completely off from humanity for at least a week or two to tempt me into starting yet another quilting project-but you never know. Winter's coming.





7 comments:

  1. I love your quilts. The Dresden pattern has always been my favorite with the wedding ring pattern a close second. And the colors you've chosen are wonderful. I can't wait to see them finished.
    Blessings always,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your wedding ring quilts but that's enough with the snow storm talk! LOL I'm not a fan of snow storms....makes me cold just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is coming? WHAT? NO? YOu must be mistaken. It just got warm here. Porch perfection time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some pretty spectacular projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those quilts are so gorgeous. And they are such hard patterns! I've done enough quilting to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing all your varied projects. The quilts are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on the quilting! It is quite an undertaking to hand quilt! I think it is good to have a project prepped and on the sidelines-you never know.....

    ReplyDelete