After my flaming weaving disaster of a few weeks ago I finally worked up the courage to give it another go.
I went stash diving and came up with some colors that seemed to play nice together.
It was an uneventful warping and a drama free transfer to the loom. I hope that's a good sign.
Whoever I got the idea of using those counting threads from needs a giant thank you. They make all the difference for a rookie like me.
Now you can see what's going on. It's going to be a simple plaid. There is some fancy stuff ahead. Maybe. It's something else that is new to me so I am not going to put it out there this time until I see if it works. If not I can still save the warp and make it a plain twill. I hope.
That's still a ways off yet. I've got lots of threading to do in the meantime.