Monday, April 24, 2017

Baby Steps

 I finally worked up the courage to start weaving that project that I've been avoiding for months. It's all new to me stuff.



 Look at that. That's what been scaring me off. There is so much going on at one time. It took a while to come up with a system that made sense to my old brain so I could keep track of where I was in the draft.


 Juggling all the different shuttles has been another challenge. It's getting easier as I go and I have to say it looks better than I thought it would considering I've given myself permission to make as many mistakes as necessary this first time around.

9 comments:

  1. That looks just plain scary to me! I'm so impressed by all that you do.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember you are enjoying yourself at the loom! The towel will get used no matter how the pattern turns out, right?! The colors really glow already in the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Beautiful! Brave soul you are - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am az ing!!!!So glad you are giving yourself permission to learn as you go! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jewel colors are so beautiful.

    Just think of it this way ......these challenging projects are what keep our brains young!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous....scary complicated....but gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful! It reminds me of the colors you see in Thailand. It looks very complex but I am so charmed by your "system". I think you think the way I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is gorgeous, but it looks incredibly hard. I admire you for taking it on. I don't think anyone but you will be notice any mistakes.

    ReplyDelete