Saturday, August 12, 2023

Threes

 

I'm on the third side of the fall batik quilt. I've got one more side to stitch in the ditch to make this thing a done deal. 




I finished two more of the row B blocks. I have three more to put the lattice on and then I can start putting the lattice on the blocks from the third row of Dear Jane.





The background material showed up for the hexie table runner. Somehow I ended up with three extra hexie flowers. I'm thinking they'll be some hot pads or mug rugs one day and it would be nice if I had some of this gray floral leftover so they'll match.


4 comments:

  1. I love the colours in your fall quilt - it certainly feels very autumnal here in the UK even though it should be summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be so good to have the quilt ready for the binding--a much more relaxing step! The hexie runner will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making great progress on all of the projects. That quilt is beautiful! The hexie runner looks like so much work! I don't think I have that much patience.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete