Sunday, August 13, 2023

Night Owls

 

I know some of you can't believe we're getting up at 3 am to watch women's soccer on TV but we are.



Pup can't believe it either. We're done for a while though. We get a break until Tuesday when 2 of the last 4 teams standing play each other at 4 am. That's going to feel like sleeping in after the 1 am, 3 am and 6 am game times we have been trying to keep up with.





It takes a lot of coffee and......





....and a good neck light if you want to see what you're doing. I've been knitting so much my hands hurt. 



2 comments:

  1. I sure smiled through this post. Great job with getting up and working through the night. My hands are hurting too after knitting those three baby sweaters so quickly. All that is left is sewing the buttons on.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping in until 4 will be really lazy after your recent schedule!!! lol Glad you are getting in knitting at least!

    ReplyDelete