Friday, June 7, 2019

In the Closet

 That's it. That's the last piece of wood to go down on the floor. The Mister and I spent yesterday elbowing each other in the closet getting it done. Now all we have to do is put up the molding and I can start putting my stuff back in.



 We made a trip to Ikea to pick up the Billy shelves I am putting in the closet to hold my fiber stash and for this Skadis pegboard system I am putting up over the soap table.



 My new Ikea Pride bag is filled with all the doo dads you need to turn your pegboards into a very usable space. There are shelves, containers, clips and hangers. It's going to be nice to get all my soap tools stuff of the table so I will have room to work.



In addition to their new Pride bag, which people were buying by the cart full, Ikea also has a new summer shopping bag that I love, love, love. Now I wish I had bought two. It would be good to keep one of these beauties in the car for groceries. Next trip.

8 comments:

  1. I know it probably doesn't seem like it to you, but that floor went together quickly. Enjoy the beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting! Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I like the summer bag best. I would definitely be buying one of those for my groceries.
    It will be fun to start organizing your room. It's always fun to get it all put away in it's place. Now if it would just stay there, nice and neat.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun organizing your new room! (My DH never does moldings or floor boards--it's all on me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Now you're getting to the fun part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing the floor! Can't wait to see your pegboard storage in action. ....And now I want to go to Ikea just for a bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful that the floor is down and you will soon be getting your craft supplies organized on the new shelves, pegboards, etc. Sure you will smile each time you open that closet door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both bags and hooray for the closet floor finish!

    ReplyDelete