Thursday, June 20, 2019

Ikea Fail

 We are back to this again. We took a trip to Ikea on Wednesday because I wanted another peg board and some shelves to put over the sewing machine table.



I decided on these simple box shelves.



 I would show you the finished job but.......it's not done. I didn't do my homework and didn't know to buy the separately sold hanging brackets. Grrrrr..........Since it's a long hike up there I had to order them online.



 Darn. I really wanted to set up my sewing pegboard but it will have to wait. The more I get done, the more I have to do. Ikea I love you but would it have killed you to put a reminder on the boxes to pick up the brackets?

7 comments:

  1. Delays are hard to endure! It's close to finished, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA shopping isn't as straightforward as one might like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH!!!

    That is why most of our projects take more than one trip to the Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're getting there! I agree that it's frustrating when the "Ikea fails" occur - it's happened to me on several occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost there. I'm an impatient sort of person. If I was that close and had to wait, I'd be pulling my hair out!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a disappointment when you were all set to get those shelves up and organized. I like what I see of the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's so frustrating! I wonder how many projects you'll start/finish while you wait.

    ReplyDelete