Saturday, June 7, 2014

Spinning My Troubles Away

 I've been sitting on the floor with the Pup for eleven days now and the good news is that I only have four more days to go. In spite of every precaution, I wish I could say that her incision looked as good as it should but it doesn't because the blankety-blank dog won't stay still for one blessed minute. While I am still on the floor with the dog, Daddio got released from rehab so I am trying to ease his re-entry at the same time. Needless to say, I am about ready to lose my mind.


 I'm not complaining-not too much anyway-because I've been getting a lot of spinning done. It's my favorite stress reliever.


I've got lots and lots of singles which are turning....


...into some interesting yarn.


This Jacob is not the softest but it turned into something fun and fuzzy.


It's definitely going to be some hearty socks to replace the ones I wore through last winter-as soon as I finish all these other socks I've already got on the needles.

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like the flow of fibers through your fingers to calm the troubled thoughts flowing through your head...Pretty yarn, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors and fuzzyness.
    wishing you and Daddio and Pup well.
    PuP BEHAVE.

    ReplyDelete